Current & Prospective AVL families
How Do I Check Which Cohort my student(s) are in?
To see your student(s) cohort assignment you will need a login to the Tamraloo Teachworks system. You should have received an email from Tamraloo Music: "Confirm your Tamraloo Music Account". Please follow these instructions to get access to the system and your student's schedule: https://tinyurl.com/TamralooStudentCalendar
The email may be in your junk emails and you should find it when searching on the specific email verbiage.
What Do Parents need to Complete Prior To The First Class?
• Please fill out the following form with all required information prior to the first day of class https://tinyurl.com/TamralooStudentDetail
• Payment (should have an invoice or paid already).
What Do Students Need to Bring To Each Class?
• Their school work packets (We HIGHLY encourage all students to get the paper version of any work to reduce the amount of work needing screens)
• Laptop/tablet for any required virtual work (we will have a very limited amount of Chromebooks for rent at $10/day)
• Plug/charger for their electronics
• Water bottle (they can store in their cubby if they want to or take home)
• All necessary school supplies (paper, pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, etc.) We recommend keeping personal supplies in a pouch, box, or ziplock and leaving here in our cubbies
• Their Command Center Binder each day with any notes, questions, or concerns from parents in the notes section for the tutors to review and help students